Thursday, August 28, 2008


Ok so we have arrived and Monica is getting suited up. We are not suppose to use cell phones so this may be my last post for a while. While I'm on the subject of rule breaking I would like to point out that blogging and driving is highly dangerous and illegal. Don't do it kids. Also if you were wondering, no we did not get sponsor dollars from Sprint and Blackberry, its just the auto signature on the phone (yes Charlie I have tried). So that's the update, more to come.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Steve W said...

Well, this is it kids...

I am so glad that Josh is not lazy...well as lazy as he seems on Saturday mornings. You both will make wonderful parents. I hope that you both keep us informed. Monica, be sure to keep Josh from fainting in the delivery room. That would indeed be something to remember.

Steve W