Saturday, August 30, 2008

We look to be going home today

The doctors have been into talk to us this morning and it sounds like we will be released around 2PM this afternoon. Both Monica and I are very excited to get Avery home. Nothing like your own surroundings to help with the transition and healing.

Also Avery's Belly Ruben counts(Rubin, not sure the correct spelling as both can be found on Medical MD) was about 11 yesterday so they just had to take more blood to check her levels today. Talk about mess'n with a mother Bear's cub; I thought Monica was going to levitate off the bed and cold cock the women. Always hard to watch your baby get poked and then squeezed. Oh the joys of parenthood. I told Monica well at least she is a girl, if it was a boy then circumcision would be almost impossible for her.

That's the update from now, I hope the next post I make is from the comforts of our own home. Also I want to get Monica on here in the next few days so she can relate where she is to all of you following us out there.

No comments: